Friday, February 26, 2010

First Thoughts

I realize that there are hundreds, no thousands of blogs out in cyberspace that expound on the happenings in our great country. Each has it's own point of view and each has it's place. This blog is to give a voice to those of us in rural America, particularly West Texans who feel ignored by our National and State governments.

West Texans are a unique breed who for the most part would be happy to be left alone, unless we have something to say. Then, BY GOD, you had better listen.

So, I'm going to use this space to express my opinions. I am a fiscal conservative, small government, pro-military, white male. Believe me, I have some opinions.

I welcome your feedback, but no ad hominem attacks, cause I don't need your drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment