Friday, February 26, 2010

You know what I'm tired of?

A little background. I am an avid reader of political commentary: Conservative and yes, Liberal. I do my best to keep an open mind to the writer's point of view and, even if I don't agree with the writer, at least try to appreciate his perspective.

But I'm damn tired of being called ignorant, uninformed, racist, un-American and lots of other things JUST BECAUSE I DON'T AGREE WITH SOMEONE'S AGENDA!

Note to those people: I think for MYSELF! If I disagree with your opinion, it's because I disagree with your opinion, not because someone has told me to disagree with your OPINION! Your's holds no more validity than mine does.

Also a note to Democrats: Your party controlled BOTH houses of Congress all of last year. If you couldn't get your policies through in that amount of time, please stop blaming Republicans for your failures.

Oh and Mr. President, you can stop blaming Mr. Bush now. You've been President for 14 months. You've got the ball!


No comments:

Post a Comment